Why an Insurance Valuation is Important
If you’re looking for a thorough insurance appraisal of your art, antiques and collectables, Gorringe’s can arrange this. And going further, we can advise also on issues of diligence, security and insurance cover itself.
From a single item to an entire home’s worth of valuables, a detailed and up-to-date insurance valuation is essential for attracting the best rates and cover from insurers. And in the event of loss, your expertly-prepared inventory and valuation will be vital in achieving the correct compensation.
An Agile Insurance Offering
Our experts will ensure your valuations maintain accuracy, keeping pace with markets prone to price variation. To this end, we recommend reviewing and updating your inventory every three to five years.
Our Insurance Valuation Services
As well as preparing a detailed inventory of your property, Gorringe’s can:
- Arrange for a photographic record of your most important items. This makes recovery more likely following a loss.
- Advise on permanent identification marking of your personal effects.
- Arrange for a crime prevention survey to be undertaken at your home.
- Commission a report and a quote by a security alarm installation company.
- Recommend specialist insurance brokers and services.